- Description of Service: 7x24exchangeatl.org | Atlanta Chapter is providing user with information on its conferences and related events services. User must provide (1) all equipment necessary for their own Internet connection, including computer and modem and (2) provide for User’s access to the Internet, and (3) pay any fees related with such connection.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The site is provided by 7x24exchangeatl.org | Atlanta Chapter on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, 7x24exchangeatl.org | Atlanta Chapter makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of this website in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. 7x24exchangeatl.org | Atlanta Chapter shall have no liability for any interruptions in the use of this Website. 7x24exchangeatl.org | Atlanta Chapter disclaims all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, therefore the above-referenced exclusion is inapplicable.
- Limitation of Liability: 7X24 EXCHANGE ATLANTA CHAPTER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, AND IN PARTICULAR 7X24 EXCHANGE ATLANTA CHAPTER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR LOSS OF USE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN IT, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, UNDER STATUTE, IN EQUITY, AT LAW, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF 7X24 EXCHANGE ATLANTA CHAPTER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IS INAPPLICABLE.
- Indemnification: User agrees to indemnify and hold 7x24exchangeatl.org | Atlanta Chapter, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of User’s use of the Service, the violation of this Agreement, or infringement by User of the Service using User’s computer, of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
- Modifications and Interruption to Service: 7x24exchangeatl.org | Atlanta Chapter reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to the User. 7x24exchangeatl.org | Atlanta Chapter shall not be liable to users or any third party should 7x24exchangeatl.org | Atlanta Chapter exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service. User acknowledges and accepts that 7x24exchangeatl.org | Atlanta Chapter does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our website and operation of our website may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
- Disclaimer Regarding Accuracy of Vendor Information: Product specifications and other information have either been provided by the Vendors or collected from publicly available sources. While 7x24exchangeatl.org | Atlanta Chapter makes every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, we can make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided on this website. 7x24exchangeatl.org | Atlanta Chapter makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with regard to any product provided or offered by any Vendor, and you acknowledge that any reliance on representations and warranties provided by any Vendor shall be at your own risk.
- Compliance with Laws: User assumes all knowledge of applicable law and is responsible for compliance with any such laws. User may not use the Service in any way that violates applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations or other government requirements. User further agrees not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
- Copyright and Trademark Information: All content included or available on this site, including site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof is ©2018 7x24exchangeatl.org | Atlanta Chapter, with all rights reserved, or is the property of 7x24exchangeatl.org | Atlanta Chapter and/or third parties protected by intellectual property rights. Any use of materials on the website, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or replication, any form of data extraction or data mining, or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of an authorized officer of 7x24exchangeatl.org | Atlanta Chapter is strictly prohibited. Users agree that they will not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained therein without prior written permission of an authorized officer of 7x24exchangeatl.org | Atlanta Chapter. 7x24exchangeatl.org | Atlanta Chapter and 7X24 Exchange International are proprietary marks of 7X24 Exchange International. 7X24 Exchange International’s trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not provided by 7X24 Exchange International in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits 7X24 Exchange International. All other trademarks displayed on 7X24 Exchange, 7x24exchangeatl.org | Atlanta Chapter’s website are the trademarks of their respective owners, and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of those Vendors. In addition, such use of trademarks or links to the web sites of Vendors is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those Vendors endorse or have any affiliation with 7x24exchangeatl.org | Atlanta Chapter or 7X24 Exchange International.
- Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement: Pursuant to Section 512(c) of the Copyright Revision Act, as enacted through the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 7x24exchange.org | Atlanta Chapter designates the following individual as its agent for receipt of notifications of claimed copyright infringement.
- Copyrights Dept.
7x24exchangeatl.org | Atlanta Chapter Headquarters:
3333 Riverwood Parkway
Atlanta, Georgia 30339
Tel: (770) 988-3216
Fax: (770) 988-3265
Tony TeVault – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copyrights Dept.
- Collection of Anonymous User Information: 7X24 Exchange International 7x24exchangeatl.org | Atlanta Chapter reviews anonymous information in order to better understand User habits and behaviors on the site in aggregate. 7x24exchangeatl.org | Atlanta Chapter uses this information with the intent to provide users with enhancements in navigation and content. Information that is collected and reviewed in aggregate includes, but is not limited to, users:
- IP Address
Date and Time Visited
This information is used to understand or enable:
Average User Session Length
Number of Visitors to the Site
Areas of Improvement
- IP Address
- Comments: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- Collection of Personally Identifiable Information and E-commerce: 7x24exchangeatl.org | Atlanta Chapter provides electronic conference registration forms that allows users to register for quarterly conferences or special events. The use of the form is strictly for the use of facilitating registration for 7x24exchangeatl.org | Atlanta Chapter customers and members. Information collected in the registration forms is in no way shared with third parties, except in the case where the law requires us to do so. Information collected in the forms is stored in the United States. If you are accessing the site from outside of the United States, users should be aware of that fact and are, therefore, doing so willingly. Information collected on the forms is accessible by 7x24exchangeatl.org | Atlanta Chapter staff and its membership database vendor.
- While all measures are taken to ensure data security and integrity, including 128-bit SSL encryption during credit card transactions, no system is totally secure. Therefore, users who submit information using the contact form do so at their own risk.
- Credit card data collected online is not maintained or stored directly by 7X24 Exchange Atlanta Chapter, the website development company nor the web hosting company.
- While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed.
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping.
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
- When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
- If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders. We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for two years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses. We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
- Events Tickets and Reservations: When an event ticket is purchased as well as an RSVP, such information will be retained in the local database:
- Attendee information as provided on the membership registration form.
- Attendees information (RSVPs and Tickets): name and email address.
- Ticket information (RSVPs and Tickets): name, email address, and ticket number/SKU (via check-in page).
- Ticket purchaser information: name and email address.
- Ticket purchaser billing address, which is collected through the use of
- Venue information: name, address, city, country, state, postal code, phone, website, geographical coordinates (latitude and longitude)
- Organizer information: name, phone, website, email.
- Event information: website, cost, description, date, time, image.
- API Keys: We make use of certain API keys, in order to provide specific features. These API keys may include the following third party services: Google Maps, PayPal Facebook, PayPal, Linkedin , Events Tickets Plus, and Events Calendar.
- Who On Our Team Has Access: Select members of our 7x24 Exchange Atlanta Chapter administration staff have access to the information you provide us. Our staff members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
- What We Share With Others: We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for such as PayPal.
- Contact Forms: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- How Long We Retain Your Data: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- What Rights You Have Over Your Data: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- Protection of Children under the age of 13: 7x24exchangeatl.org | Atlanta Chapter does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under 13 and you believe that your child has provided information to us, please email email@example.com and that information will be deleted.